Friday, December 4, 2015

End of The Year Purge Prt. 1 (Poetry Flow)

  All I ever wanted anyone to see is that I am a woman. I am a woman who loves love, in any form. I am a woman who love the love I receive from God on daily basis from the time he awakens me until the time I slumber and grants me the mercies of a brand new day. Even when I don't always do right he still love me. I don't have to pretend to be anyone else but me with him, and yet unconditional love still exist.

  The love from a mother to a daughter. The "No matter what you do you are my child" kind of love. The "You love who you love and I still love you" kind of love. The late night hospital visits, the moments that scared you and you prayed to God for him to spare your child's life love. The we can praise and worship together love, that real best friends til the end type love.

  The warmth of family and loved ones "Glad to see you" kind of love, the "I'm so proud of you" love, the "I look to you and up to you" love. The "I know you always got my back" love, the feeling when all ya people in one place chilling love. Where have you been or the I'm sorry kinda love. Even those who spew evil lies and unnecessary false statements continuously from the moment they wake up until the moment they lay their head to sleep, guess what, that's love too, just an alternative way of showing it I guess.

  The love that I yet long for is that wake up in the morning and lay down at night with you for life  love. Out of nowhere let's take a trip love. That I ride, we ride kinda love. It's a we us our thing and get still hold your own kind of love. The "We refuse the see the bottom" type love. That I want to be here kind of love, I will fight for you kind of love. I will never give up on you, I'm never too far kind of love. I'm gonna love you through your pain and do my best to never cause you pain kind of love. That when we are old and gray that you will promise me that you will look into my eyes and see the person you first met and fall in love with me all over again, for the rest of your life..love. Just, Love.

Sincerely,
The Rhythm of My Heart








Peace and Blessings
Swagg P

"Buzzworthy Cravings, Creatively Satisfied!"

No comments:

Post a Comment